PRICE INCREASE CANCELLED!!
We at SOUTHspec Publishing appreciate the ongoing support of our loyal customers and clients, and in light of these unfolding uncertain times we do not wish you an additional burden, so we have taken the decision to rescind the recent price increase advised last month.
All electronic and printed specification prices will now revert to pre-July 2020 prices.
Thank You to those who purchased specifications at the increased price over the last month, we apologise the decision was not made earlier !!
The NCC BCA 2019 Vols 1 and 2 amendment 1 is law
as from 1st July 2020....and now included in
'SPECIFICATION OF BUILDING WORKS' REV. 26 .
GOOD NEWS !! - REVISION 26 IS AVAILABLE
TO DOWNLOAD NOW
REVISION 26 ELECTRONIC PDF 'SPECIFICATION OF BUILDING WORKS :- transmitted to your computer, fill it out from your keyboard, email the spec to your Building Certifier, Builder, Council, anyone.
- Order and pay on-line by secure payment. Paypal, or Visa, Amex, Mastercard.
- Emailed to your computer and available within 10 minutes.
- Linked direct to your nominated project by land identification and owners name. (Licenced for one project only)
- Tailor the Electronic Specification to the project.
- Sign and email to Client - Council - Appropriate Authority for their approval process.
- Licenced to download or transmit as many completed 'signed' copies as you require for that project.
- Save time and money- no printing costs.
If you have copies of printed specifications Rev. 24 you can download the 2 page revisions to comply with NCC BCA 2019 amendment 1 (AT NO COST) from from the 'Update' link of our website.------ Include them in your printed copies of Rev. 24 and your construction nomination for your project WILL BE UP TO DATE !!.
..........SOUTHspec :SPECIFICATION OF BUILDING WORKS-Rev 26: STILL the MOST ECONOMICAL and UP TO DATE building specification...........